Head of Business Development – Property Initiatives Real Estate
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the growth of our agency. Someone who is passionate about real estate, who can drive the growth of the company and take it to the next level.
You will be responsible for growing the rent roll portfolio, building our customer base and building greater brand awareness of Property Initiatives in the Melbourne residential real estate market. Ultimately, your role is to scale up the company. As a young agency we need a candidate that is up for a challenge, is an exceptional communicator, and has proven BDM experience.
Property Initiatives is a residential real estate agency specialising in property management and located in Melbourne CBD. We are unique. 100% of our company profits go towards building more affordable homes for women and children at risk of homelessness. We opened our doors for business in April 2015 as a social enterprise of Women’s Property Initiatives (WPI) – an innovative social housing developer who develop affordable, safe and long-term housing solutions for women headed households on low incomes. We love what we do, we work hard to create positive social impact and contribute to society in a meaningful way.
What we want you to do
- Business Development – source new clients and significantly grow the number of properties under management and overall agency revenues
- Build and nurture client and stakeholder relationships
- Create greater brand awareness of Property Initiatives in the Melbourne residential real estate market
- Grow agency revenues
Your Skills and Expertise
- You are someone with a wealth of experience in Business Development and real estate
- You are agile and think innovatively
- You thrive on a challenge and are hungry for success
- You are constantly taking the initiative and looking for opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Your communication and relationship building skills will be second to none and you will enjoy operating in a fast-paced competitive environment.
- You place the highest value on customer service
- Most of all you will enjoy the challenge of taking a promising small business and helping it grow rapidly – and make a positive difference in the world along the way
- Proven BDM experience
- Experience in real estate
- Driver’s license
- Willingness to undergo a police check
We offer a base salary of $55,000, plus performance incentives, plus superannuation.
How to apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your detailed resume and cover letter by COB Wednesday 21st March 2018 to email@example.com
For confidential enquiries please contact Kristie Looney on 0430 106 695 or email firstname.lastname@example.org