Head of Property Initiatives Real Estate
We are looking for someone to head up our residential real estate agency. Someone who is passionate about real estate, who can drive the growth of the company and take it to the next level. You will be responsible for growing the rent roll portfolio, building our customer base and building greater brand awareness of Property Initiatives in the Melbourne residential real estate market. You will lead our small, dynamic team and ensure that we deliver an exceptional property management and leasing service to our customer base. Ultimately, your role is to scale up the company. As a young agency we need a candidate that is up for a challenge, is an exceptional communicator, and has proven BDM experience.
Property Initiatives is a residential real estate agency specialising in property management and located in Melbourne CBD. We are unique. 100% of our company profits go towards building more affordable homes for women and children at risk of homelessness. We opened our doors for business in April 2015 as a social enterprise of Women’s Property Initiatives (WPI) – an innovative social housing developer who develop affordable, safe and long-term housing solutions for women headed households on low incomes. We love what we do, we work hard to create positive social impact and contribute to society in a meaningful way.
What we want you to do
- To be the Officer in Effective Control / or ability to become OIEC once license is obtained
- Business Development – source new clients and significantly grow the number of properties under management and overall agency revenues
- Build and nurture client and stakeholder relationships
- Management, development and performance evaluation of the PIRE team
- Financial accountability – Grow agency revenues and manage operational budget
- Ensure required agency governance is in place to mitigate regulatory, operational, stakeholder and financial risks
Your skills and experience
- You are someone with a wealth of experience in Business Development and real estate
- You are agile and think innovatively
- You thrive on a challenge and are hungry for success
- You are constantly taking the initiative and looking for opportunities for improvement and growth.
- You will be an inspiring leader with proven management experience at a strategic level
- Your communication and relationship building skills will be second to none and you will enjoy operating in a fast-paced competitive environment
- You place the highest value on customer service and lead your team to do the same
- Most of all you will enjoy the challenge of taking a promising small business and helping it grow rapidly – and make a positive difference in the world along the way
- Proven BDM experience
- Experience in real estate
- Real Estate Agents License/ or Agent’s Representative Certificate with a willingness to obtain full license within 12 months
- Driver’s license
- Willingness to undergo a police check
Your salary is negotiable, depending on your experience. We offer a competitive base salary, plus performance incentives, plus superannuation.
How to apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your detailed resume and cover letter by COB Monday 18th December 2017.
For confidential enquiries please contact Kristie Looney on 0430 106 695 or email email@example.com